What We Do!
Centerpoint Connect has been serving the New Braunfels, Seguin and Canyon Lake area since 2009. We offer a large variety of services from:
- Web page design (WordPress, Joomla, Asp.Net)
- Server Virtualization (VM Ware, MS Hyper V)
- Desktop and server administration
- Network and Wi-Fi configuration.
Free Initial Consulting – We will talk with you to fully understand your challenge and see if we can offer a solution that will benefit your situation.
Flexible Solutions – Highly customizable CMS (Content Management Solutions) engines provide an environment that does not require your team to be a “programmer”. Allow our team to create a site that represents your companies web persona and we will work together to fill it with content that will grab the attention of your customers.
Easy To Use – With a simple design control panel, we will have a template that suits your needs.
Industry Standards – We create websites that follow SEO (Search Engine Optimization) standards and industry standard tools/options that will provide you with the analytics and informative feedback you need.
Have a Small Business?
Manage more servers with less space and power.
Leverage new technologies like VMWare’s ESXi 5 to reduce your physical server footprint to as little as a single server while running many servers within. Let us show you how we can make this a reality.
Centerpoint Connect provides strategic planning for people, processes and technologies. We take a holistic approach to IT by assessing data center assets and processes in the context of business requirements and providing an actionable analysis complete with recommendations that consider the goals, objectives, and requirements of the business.
Strategic Planning That Delivers
Centerpoint Connect allows customers to stay focused on their business goals and offers:
- Cost effective IT strategic planning
- Effective asset utilization through data center optimization, data protection, and storage efficiencies including virtualization and consolidation, manageability strategies, and disaster recovery (DR) planning
- Converting business impact analysis (BIA) into actionable business continuity (BC) and disaster recovery (DR) planning
- IT strategic planning and risk management through gap analysis and recommendation development
- Improved strategic vision and technology selection supported by ROI and TCO analysis
- Adoption of new IT and ITIL service management process models for improved efficiency
- Risk mitigated transition to new IT services, such as managed services or outsourced services
At Centerpoint Connect, we know the challenges of managing dynamic data center environments and the importance of business continuity. We apply our vast experience in selecting compatible and complementary technology to solve problems. Our IT Consulting services can illustrate this through the return on investment (ROI) and total cost of ownership (TCO) you’ll experience from our recommendations
IT For The Home and Office
Hiring an computer expert doesnt have to be an expensive and complicating experience. Centerpoint Connect works with you to make sure it understands your issue before the work begins. You wont have to worry about surprise costs or long hours that will leave a bad taste in your mouth.
Centerpoint has earned a reputation among clients for establishing partnerships based on technical expertise, exceptional people skills, and a 100% commitment to complete customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on providing solutions that meet our customers’ unique needs for infrastructure and software support, including Help Desk Support and Web Site Design, Development, and Hosting.